SAFETY is our top priority:
- Reckless or unsafe behavior will not be tolerated.
- Report any accidents, injuries or damaged equipment to your trainer immediately.
- In case of emergency, call 911
No one may exercise or use equipment without:
- A completed waiver, AND
- A certified Agoge trainer supervising them
Tell trainer about any disability, injury or illness
- Don’t assume that he/she knows or remembers it
- Update us anytime your condition changes
You are always responsible to:
- Consult with your physician regarding exercise
- Know & stay within your own physical limits
Non-participating children and adults:
- May not use gym equipment at any time
- May not be on exercise floor if class is in session
Parents retain sole responsibility for the safety and supervision of any children that they bring
- Agoge does not offer child supervision and does not employ, train or endorse any sitter at its gym.
Avoid bringing valuables
- Agoge is not responsible for lost or stolen items
Communication is important!
- Please let us know any questions or comments